Planning For Delivery:
1. Please try to give us at least a 48 hour notice for delivery
2. A dry level area is best to ensure proper door alignment
for storage containers. If the area is not level the doors
will be hard to open and close.
3. Storage containers are delivered on a roll off trailer,
therefore we need a minimum of 20 feet overhead. For 40'
or larger containers we need 110 feet for the truck to drive
forward after dropping the unit. For 22' or smaller containers,
we need at least 70 feet.
4. Look at the area of placement and decide if you want us to
load the unit with the doors facing the rear or the cab of the
truck. This is to ensure that you will beable to enter the
unit from the direction you want. For example, if we are
putting the container in your driveway and we need to back
in, and you would like to access the unit from your garage
we would need to load the doors of the container facing the
rear of the truck.
5. Please be available by phone the day of delivery, so our
driver can confirm when he's on his way.
6. If the container is going in a parking lot, please have the
parking spaces blocked off.