Planning For Delivery:
1. Please try to give us at least a 24 hour notice for delivery
2. A dry level area is best to ensure proper door alignment. If
the area is not level the doors will be hard to open and
3. Storage containers are delivered on a roll off trailer,
therefore we need a minimum of 20 feet overhead. For 40'
or larger containers we need 110 feet for the truck to drive
forward after dropping the unit. For 22' or smaller containers,
we need 70 feet.
4. Look at the area of placement and decide if you want us to
load the unit with the doors facing the rear of the truck or
5. Please be available by phone the day of delivery, so our
driver can confirm when he's on his way.
6. If the container is going in a parking lot, please have the
parking spaces blocked off.